What does EPi Do?
Aside from the renewable new room services, EPi offers a specific skill set for the renewable energy industry, providing a complementary one stop shop of cross-divisional services required for the successful delivery of a large multi-discipline project. With a proven history of successfully managing outsourced services and contractors, we enable the client to achieve better project results whilst minimising disruption to current operations.
We offer the following services:
(1) Wind farm development services including - identification, land owner negotiations, wind monitoring installation and O&M, stakeholder management, environmental and approvals management, sourcing financial partners, formulating the appropriate procurement and project delivery strategies.
(2) Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) services for all of your projects to ensure you have flexibility in turbine supply, construction contractors and completion time.
(3) Owners Engineering Services (OES), we can assist you throughout development and a full wind farm EPC contract, or until the OES becomes a EPCM contract for the construction phase of a wind farm.
(4) Project Management consulting. We are committed to the delivery of high quality results, to achieve your broad business and individual project objectives on time and on budget. Through our experience and expertise we can enable your business to successfully achieve greater capital efficiency, improved productivity, and better management of potential program and financial risks and exposure.
(5) Contract labour hire of wind professionals. This includes high level project & construction managers and site construction staff to assist your team in the project delivery stage.
The dedicated EPi team acts directly as the developers/owners representative, with your interest remaining our priority. Our services enable you to stay in control of your project, while we drive the various project disciplines and manage project risk to protect your capital in all stages of development.
Unlike many other EPCM firms, EPi’s specialised experience and integrated approach offers our clients a single point of responsibility. As a result, our clients realise less administrative and HR hassles, significant cost savings, seamless communication, enhanced responsiveness and program capabilities, and reduced risk of project over-runs.
Achieving greater capital efficiency, improved productivity and better management of financial risks are all part of EPi’s offer to potential clients. Maximising your capital return is the key to our business success.
We offer a broad range of services across the wind, wave and solar energy sectors including:
- Preliminary site assessment and due diligence
- Environmental assessment management
- resource assement
- Managing statutory approvals
- Stakeholder management
- Feasibility studies
- Project development
- Engineering design management services
- Procurement management services
- Construction management
- Project management
- Owner’s engineer role
- Due diligence of renewable assets
- M&A advisory services
See the website www.elementalpower.com.au for more information.